From: Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au] On
Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 22:23
To: Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [Ham-Apps] JT9 and Logbook of the World

Today's "What's New with Logbook of the World" in

<http://www.arrl.org/logbook-of-the-world>

announces the availability of a new "Configuration Data File", version
1.20. Looking at the contents of "Configuration Data File" v. 1.20
shows there to be one *significant* change in the data modes tQSL will
directly accept without the need for mapping to DATA.

With config.xml v. 1.20, tQSL now accepts JT9, JT9-1, JT9-2, JT9-5,
JT9-10 and JT9-30. All of the "sub-modes" are correctly rewritten as
JT9 for WAS and JT9 is placed in the DATA group for DXCC purposes.

In order to install the updated "Configuration Data File"

1) log into: https://p1k.arrl.org/lotwuser/default?awg_id=&ac_acct=
2) Select "Your Account" (top menu)
3) Select "Your Certificates" (left menu)
4) double click "Download Current TQSL Configuration File"
https://p1k.arrl.org/lotwuser/config.tq6

Double clicking the above link should open tQSL Cert and load the
updated configuration file. It is recommended that you remove any
old manual association of JT9 or JT9-x to DATA.

Note: Anyone who uploaded JT9 QSOs with the mode a mapped to DATA
should sign the QSOs again and upload them a second time as JT9 -
particularly if you wish to use any confirmations for a WAS award
endorsed for JT9.

... Joe, W4TV