locked Re: Minor persistent glitch

Michael Black

It's the same in both layouts....
Inline image

What exactly are those totals supposed to reflect?

I assume the following....

sqlite> select count(*) from log where mode='FT8' and dxcc=291;
13786

sqlite> select count(*) from log where mode='FT8' and state='NC';    << NC is for the callsign that I selected to test.
622

de Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, October 3, 2019, 02:04:42 AM CDT, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 3/10/2019 12:35 pm, HH Brakob wrote:

Still one minor glitch at my station.

The “#” column in the bottom (US State) line still reflects the same total as the “DXCC” line.

73, de Hans, KØHB

Hans,

I thought I clobbered that defect long ago.

What build of JTAlert are you running "Traditional" or the "Alt Layout", I couldn't tell from your image? Please test the other build type (just use the appropriate shortcut), does it also display the incorrect totals data or is the defect build type specific?