locked Re: v12.14.5 Text Message Don't Work

Michael Black

I frequently observe that F5 does not work and have to use the menu to bring up the text messages box.

Would a debug log help figure out why this happens?  I never worried about it too much but may be related -- it's been happening for a LONG time.

de Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, October 3, 2019, 02:07:01 AM CDT, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 3/10/2019 4:24 pm, WB5JJJ - George wrote:
The F5 access to call up text messages does NOT work in the Normal layout version.  Running Win10 all updates.  I5 CPU. 8Gb RAM.  CPU load <15% with everything running as normal.  Rolled back to 12.14.4 Normal layout and F5 again works.
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ

Working here in my tests. There were no changes in the code involving hotkeys.
Does the window open if you use the "View -> Text Message Window" menu?