locked Re: WAS States

Alfred Reeves

Ron:

Thanks for your reply.  Yes I do have the latest TQSL config file installed.  However, its a mute issue at this time as I worked and confirmed another OR station.

TNX and 73
Al
W1JHU

On 9/30/2019 8:52 AM, Ron W3RJW via Groups.Io wrote:
Al,

Is your TQSL config file up-to-date ??

"Continuing with the May 2019 implementation of the new MFSK Submode FT4, and the WSJT-X Development Group's July 15, 2019 General Availability (GA) release of WSJT-X 2.1.0, ARRL is updating LoTW and the WAS Awards program to implement FT4 for WAS Digital Award Endorsement.  No other endorsements are under consideration at this time."
Ron, W3RJW