locked Re: Text Messaging

Michael Black

Search the help file for "email" -- I set this up a long time ago and don't know how well this works now with all the authentication going on.

I'm working on several projects right now and a new email client for this purpose would be useful.  A GUI might be nice but a command line version could be helpful too.

de Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, September 29, 2019, 08:00:27 AM CDT, Michael Ernst <mernst@...> wrote:

I would like to set up JTAlert if possible - or some other means if it is not - to send me a text message to my cell phone when one or more wanted DXpedition stations are being received at my QTH. Is there a way to do this? If so in JTAlert, or do I need some other app installed?

Thanks and 73,
Mike, AE8U