From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of Phil Cooper via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2019 11:14 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] JTAlert 2.14.4

Laurie and the group,

Installed the latest version of JTAlert with NO issues noted. It works just fine on my Win7 Pro 32bit PC.

I did note that after the install, it left the old red/blue X shortcuts on the desktop, but did create the new ones too, so I simply removed the old ones.

After starting JTAlert, I did a scan & rebuild, as I had worked some new US states on FT4, and I was quite pleasantly surprised to note that the process is now much quicker than it ever was.
Have you done something to this process?
My log is now has well over 95,000 QSO's, and the scan was extremely quick.

Thanks for a great piece of software!

73 de Phil GU0SUP