The Latest JTAlert version 2.14.4 is now
available @ https://HamApps.com
Important: If you installed 2.14.4 prior to this announcement,
please download again and rerun the setup. If your unsure if you
have the correct 2.14.4 build installed, check the JTAlert Help
-> About, the correct build is 0001.
In this release JTAlertX has been renamed JTAlert (without the
"X") and icons have been changed from the red & blue "X" (for
WSJT-X & JTDX) to the musical symbol as used when JTAlert was
first released 8 years ago. See the release notes below for a full
list of changes and fixes.
As usual both JTAlert installers have been run through VirusTotal.
HamApps.com has the links to the full analysis results. Both files
produced the same two false-positives. The GData warning is simply
due to JTAlert being created using the AutoIT script compiler and
the Trapmine warning is a machine-learning (ml) warning which is
similar to the reputation type warnings seen in the past from
Norton (low installed user-base). Both are false-positives,
neither identifying a know infection.
JTAlert Alternate Build
- Decodes History CQ direction filtering via a
right-click context menu on
the direction word (in the CQ column).
- The Callsign database is no longer optional for
JTAlert, as such it is now
included in with the JTAlert installer program.
The database version
included with the JTAlert installer will be
current at the time of the
installer release. Users who want to keep the
database current should
continue to run the separate Callsign database
installer between JTAlert
- "JTAlertX" title name changed to "JTAlert"
- JTAlert window icon changed to the Red musical note
(previously Red "X")
when working with WSJT-X.
- JTAlert window icon changed to the Blue musical
note (previously Blue "X")
when working with JTDX.
- "Decodes History V3" window name changed to
- Updated sqlite3.dll file to latest general release
- JTAlert Installer now automatically displays the
Release Notes at the end
of the Install unless checkbox is un-checked.
- WSJT-X UDP rebroadcast not being actioned for
invalid UDP messages (invalid
magic number in header or unsupported schema) and
UDP decode messages
where the decode is flagged "off-air".
- Not responding to a "WM_CLOSE" Windows message sent
by 3rd party applications.
de Laurie VK3AMA