Re: JTAlert debugging

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/09/2019 5:52 pm, ido1990@... wrote:

I use JTAlert for long time to log my QSO's to HRD5.
I'm not sure when but JTAlert just stopped showing callsigns and log QSO's.
The UDP seems ok as shown in the about window and I tried to reset the configuration for JTAlert as well as WSJT-X but nothing solved the issue.
Both updated to the last version (JTAlert 2.14.3 and WSJT-X 2.1.0)
My firewall software is COMODO and disabling the protection didn't help.

Any ideas how to debug it?

Thanks!

Ido
4X5MG

Ido,

Are you running any other software that might be accessing the WSJT-X UDP traffic?

Run JTAlert for at least 3 minutes then use the "? -> Contact Support" menu, on the JTAlert title-bar, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.