Re: How can I start decodes history automatically?

Jim N6VH

On 9/9/2019 10:45 AM, Hartmut Luedtke via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello list,
the search did not bring unfortunately any realizations.
Unfortunately Decodes History does not start automatically with the program. How can I always start "Decodes History" (DecodesHistory.exe) automatically with JTAlert? Which parameters are required for the start?
I would like that the small tool is always started with JTAlert.
Settings -> Applications -> Auto-Start ???
vy73 Ham, DB6LL
_._,_._,_
Go to Settings/Manage Settings/Window/Decodes History. Check the box "Restore Wimdow when JTAlert is started".

73,

Jim N6VH