Re: How can I start decodes history automatically?

WB8ASI Herb

It autostarts for me.  Try just leaving it on when you shutdown JTAlert, and I bet it will come back when you start next time.

On September 9, 2019 at 1:45 PM "Hartmut Luedtke via Groups.Io" <geohartmut@...> wrote:

Hello list,

the search did not bring unfortunately any realizations.

Unfortunately Decodes History does not start automatically with the program. How can I always start "Decodes History" (DecodesHistory.exe) automatically with JTAlert? Which parameters are required for the start?
I would like that the small tool is always started with JTAlert.

Settings -> Applications -> Auto-Start ???

vy73 Ham, DB6LL