locked Re: Need help with JTALERT 2.14.3

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/08/2019 4:07 am, KR4LU wrote:
Was working fine, but after a freeze and reinstall of both WSJT-X and JTALERT 2.14.3, WSJT-X starts and runs fine. When I start Jtalert, I get the message: Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have appropriate permissions to access them. I suspect a path problem, but don't know how to correct it. BTW the Windows is 10 64bit.
Dave KR4LU

Dave,

Sounds like the shortcut your using to start JTAlert is referencing an incorrect path or file. Is this a user-created shortcut or one automatically created during the JTAlert install? If the later, than very likely you virus protection may have removed the JTAlert.exe file.

Please post an image of the offending error window (pse don't post your entire desktop, just the error window is needed).