locked Re: Unique Callsign display

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 25/08/2019 9:33 am, Dennis wrote:
Is there a way to not show modes in which I am not interested? For example, if I'm running FT8, I have no real interest in say JT65. With the recent addition of the FT4 columns, the display is now using up a lot screen real estate - a very valuable commodity in my shack hihi.
Kind Regards,
Dennis W7DRW

Dennis,

It is on the todo list, added by myself when I first coded the F4 support as I knew the user request would be coming ;-)

Until it is implemented, I suggest you don't have the Band Activity window open and rely on a periodic mouse-hover over the Band Activity status to temporarily show the popup window.