From: Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au] On Behalf Of Dell - W2DX
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 20:39
To: Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re: [Ham-Apps] Re: JT-Alert support for WSJT-X (JT9 modes)

Thanks, Les, but I as I said earlier, this just changes a JT9 QSO to a generic DATA mode...been there done that. I don't need any more DATA QSO matches so I don't see the point of even bothering. And, once matched as a DATA QSO in LoTW, you'll never be able to use the QSO for a match if the ARRL bothers to recognize JT9 as an award (not the programmers, Joe).