Re: Limit to just the band I'm o n

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/08/2019 1:26 pm, Joe Roper wrote:

Notice how W0TF shows up in JTAlert but not on my WSJT-X screen?  So if were to click on W0TF, nothing would happen.  If the callsign shows on both JTAlert and WSJT-X, I can click on it in JTAlert and it will start a QSO in WSJT-X.

Thanks,

Joe

N7IHB

WSJT-X not responding to JTAlert Callsign clicks if the decode associated with that Callsign is not shown in WSJT-X. That is intended behaviour by design.

The question becomes where are these extra decodes/callsigns coming from. Without knowing how your PC is setup. it becomes speculation. My only guess at this time, is that your running another application, like a logger (what do you use), that is generating WSJT-X UDP style traffic form Cluster/PSKReporter spots and that JTAlert is picking up on this UDP data.

Please provide a single screen-capture showing both JTAlert and the entire WSJT-X window. Also describe any other Ham software your running at the same time.