Re: Limit to just the band I'm o n

Michael Black

Unless your WSJT-X snapshot is missing something you only have 5 decodes at 032145 but 16 decodes in JTAlert.

I'd prefer to see a complete snapshot of both in just one snapshot with more of the screen.

But looks like you need to submit a bug report to Laurie as if your snapshot is how it looks then something is wrong.

But before you do that I think you want to upgrade JTAlert to the latest version.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019, 10:26:33 PM CDT, Joe Roper <n7ihb@...> wrote:

Notice how W0TF shows up in JTAlert but not on my WSJT-X screen?  So if were to click on W0TF, nothing would happen.  If the callsign shows on both JTAlert and WSJT-X, I can click on it in JTAlert and it will start a QSO in WSJT-X.

Thanks,

Joe

N7IHB