Re: Limit to just the band I'm o n

Michael Black

You need to show a screen snapshot of both JTAlert and WSJT-X that describes your problem.

If you're on WIndows 10 type "snip" in the search bar and you can find the snipping tool to do this.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019, 09:38:36 PM CDT, <n7ihb@...> wrote:

Is there a setting that will allow me to only see stations in JTAlert that are actually using the band that I am on?  I see many call signs pop up but they are obviously on another band because they don't show up in WSJT-X but if I change to the band that they are on, they show up in WSJT-X.

Sorry if this a noob question, but I am a noob, LOL!

Joe