locked Ham Apps 2.13 now fails to log name and power

Following an unexpected power failure and PC reboot, JT Alert now fails to log (I am using QRZ and F3FJP log) the name of the responding party (from QRZ) or the power of my rig (as somehow it always appeared before...once entered it was always there until I changed it). Following the reboot, I now have to manually enter the operator's (the other party to the QSO) name. I know that this seems trivial but it is a change from before and a bit of a pain in the patoot!

Thank you for the herculean effort that you must put forth to manage and cope with all of the issues and changes that occur and for those of us who love your software and who depend so much upon it.

Fred
K8IG