locked Re: JTALERT/WSJT Shutdown

Steven Radoff <sradoff1942@...>

Hi,

Thanks for the pointer to this option. It does provide a means of improving the visibility of the bands. I do suggest an ability to adjust the background of the JTALert window might be a neat feature. Please close this service request.

Regards.

On Jul 22, 2019, at 7:19 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 21/07/2019 2:15 am, Steven Radoff wrote:
In fact it might better if the entire window is a darker color for win 10. The numbers for the band activity would show up a lot better. Or maybe the choice of a background color could be a user selectable option.

Does this option not work for you?

    <BABackgoundColor.png>

This option was added several years ago primarily because of the stupid unreadable nature of Win Vista Aero glass themes (I wonder who at Microsoft thought that was good for usability, it was just a gimmick IMHO).