locked Re: JTALERT/WSJT Shutdown

Steven Radoff <sradoff1942@...>

Click on here in   Important Win10 users with JTAlert titlebar problems section.

On Jul 19, 2019, at 10:19 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 20/07/2019 12:05 pm, Steven Radoff wrote:

The alternate 2.13.10 version solved the closer highlighting issue. It would be nice if the title is black as shown on the Web page. Closing WSJT from JTALert still remains.

I was running this exact version with Win 7.

Sorry for the missing info.
Regards..Steve
Steve,

To what webpage are you referring? I don't see any JTAlert image with a black title on the offical download page on HamApps.com

"Closing WSJT from JTAlert still remains", what does this mean? Are you saying that WSJT-X is not closing when JTAlert is closed? If so, that will only happen if JTAlert was used to start WSJT-X using one of the JTAlert auto-start entries and the "close" checkbox is enabled. Do you satisfy both those requirements?