locked Re: JTALERT/WSJT Shutdown

Steven Radoff

Name: Steven Radoff
Call Sign: K4SKR

JTALERT version: 2.13.8

The alternate 2.13.10 version solved the closer highlighting issue. It would be nice if the title is black as shown on the Web page. Closing WSJT from JTALert still remains.

I was running this exact version with Win 7.

Sorry for the missing info.
Regards..Steve

On Jul 19, 2019, at 4:48 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 20/07/2019 4:48 am, sradoff1942@... wrote:
I updated Win 7 to win 10. With win 7 I am able to close WSJT from the JTALERT closer. This does not happen with win 10. Further the closer turns red with WSJT closer, but not JTALert on win 10.

OM (name, callsign??)

What version of JTAlert?

From the 2.13.8 release notes...
  Fixes:
    - Non-responsive Minimize and Close buttons (traditional JTAlert) after
       Win10 v1903 update. Note, these buttons still don't display the normal
       color changes when the mouse pointer is hovered over the buttons, but
       are now responding to mouse-clicks.

If you still have problems, install the "Alternate Layout" build of JTAlert.