locked Re: Virus

w2eck <eckerpw@...>

I too am getting the same Alerts about a virus from Windows Defender. Long time JTAlert user but first time Windows Defender has alerted on a JTAlert download. Unfortunately, before I realized that it was JtAlert that was causing the Alert, I " took action" to delete the virus. Now when I try to download the JTAlert Alternative layout v2.13.10, I get a "Failed - Virus detected" and the file seems to be automatically deleted. See attached screenshot. So is there someone more experienced than me with Windows Defender that can tell me how to stop it from Deleting the JTAlert download or removing JTAlert from it's list of "threats" ???

73 Paul w2eck