---------- Original Message ----------
From: Joe WB9SBD <nss@mwt.net>
Date: July 9, 2019 at 9:47 AM

Does anyone know what exactly in the program is it that all these
antiviral programs do not like?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 7/9/2019 9:38 AM, Michael Black via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes...false positive...happens most every new release of JTAlert.
Just add an exclusion for that program folder.

de Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 09:34:39 AM CDT, Ed <pwp1@stny.rr.com> wrote:

HELLO,

My antivirus program, WEBROOT, reported the following malware,
w32.malware.mlpe. Is this a false positive?

c:\program files (x86)\amateur radio\jtalert\jtalert.exe

Thanks,

Ed W2GHD