locked Re: Callsign Alerts in non CQ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/07/2019 1:02 am, Jon KM8V wrote:
Is there a way to have JT-Alert highlight callsigns in non-CQ exchanges?

For example, working the 13 colonies, it'd be nice to highlight the 13 colonies stations when they are working other stations in WSJT-X just to see, at a glance, who is on the band.

I haven't found a way to do this, but I might have missed it..

Thanks & 73 de KM8V
Alert highlighting for non-CQ decodes is simple, turn off the "Generate alerts for CQ only Callsigns" setting.
The default is for this to be off, so you must have enabled it some time in the past if your only getting alerts for CQ decodes.