locked Re: Callsign Alerts in non CQ

Michael Black

Your problem with the 13 colonies may be the same I had.
I had worked some last year and they were being filtered out as B4.

So I found best way was to put them in the Wanted Call alert and take them out as I worked them.
I got all 13 plus the two bonus stations -- Europe was very open last night on 40M for GB13COL.

de Mike W9MDB

On Friday, July 5, 2019, 10:02:49 AM CDT, Jon KM8V <jon@...> wrote:

Is there a way to have JT-Alert highlight callsigns in non-CQ exchanges?

For example, working the 13 colonies, it'd be nice to highlight the 13 colonies stations when they are working other stations in WSJT-X just to see, at a glance, who is on the band.

I haven't found a way to do this, but I might have missed it..

Thanks & 73 de KM8V