locked Re: See Needed/Countries-Callsigns on JTAlertX that are not shown in WSJT-X Window

asobel@...

Dear Laurie

The attached screen grab might interest you. It shows that JtAlert does not color all callsigns in braces

While it does color callsigns without braces. This issue is important because the uncolored are lost in the mass.

I am using Flex 6600 with 4 instances of WSJT-X and JtAlert.

Yours sincerely

Amos Sobel 4X4MF

5 Kalisher street, Haifa, Israel 3271233

Phone: +972-4-8320-314

Fax: +972-4-8325-136

Mobile: +972-50-5501-748

Mail: asobel@...