locked Re: See Needed/Countries-Callsigns on JTAlertX that are not shown in WSJT-X Window

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 5/07/2019 1:30 pm, asobel@... wrote:

The attached screen grab might interest you. It shows that JtAlert does not color all callsigns in braces

While it does color callsigns without braces. This issue is important because the uncolored are lost in the mass.

I am using Flex 6600 with 4 instances of WSJT-X and JtAlert.

Yours sincerely

Amos Sobel 4X4MF

Amos,

Thanks for the report.

This appears to be a defect related to the following change made in 2.13.8
    - Alerted DX Callsign coloring in WSJT-X applied to the wrong decode when
       another station is calling that DX Callsign in the same period as the DX
       is transmititng and their decode appears after the original DX decode.

I haven't confirmed the defect through testing, but am reasonably confident this is the case.
I will try and find some time to code a fix this coming weekend.