locked Re: New JTAlert 2.13.8 available

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/06/2019 9:12 pm, David Gould wrote:

I have installed this new version, but now there seems to be a problem with the Decodes history window not doing any filtering.  All lines from WSJT-X band activity window are appearing in the decodes history window.

I have re-instated the log adif file, closed and restarted JTAlert, and done a scan and rebuild, but the same problem exists.

Is there something else I have missed, or is there a bug?

Can I revert to the previous version? If so how?

JTAlert V 2.13.8   Decodes history V3 0.1.9

73,

Dave G3UEG

Dave,

The Decodes History (a component of the unreleased JTAlertV3) has independent Filtering options, it does not obey the Filters applied in the main JTAlert window. You will need to set the appropriate filters in the Decodes History if you want it to match JTAlert with respect to decodes shown.