locked Re: Multiple HRD Log Entries #HRD

Tom Crites

Under JTAlert, Settings, Logging -> Last QSO section...  I unchecked 'Enable transmission of last QSO.

And under WSJT-X, Settings, Reporting tab I don't see anything regarding Secondary UDP Server (see below).

Anyway, I made the one change above and now only get one HRD logbook entry.... but it doesn't include the 'Name'.  Previously one of the three entries include the name, and before installing JTAlert my single FT8 log entries always included the QSO Name.