locked Re: Multiple HRD Log Entries #HRD

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/06/2019 2:00 am, Tom Crites wrote:
I just installed JTAlertX (v2.13.8) per a Youtube from AE4VJ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWlFsxdEVU).  This is a very cool program!

I'm sure this is some type of configuration issue but I am getting 3 Ham Radio Deluxe logbook entries every time I log a contact with WSJJT-X (v2.0.1).  I'm running HRD logbook version 6.5.0.207.
You need to disable the logged QSO adif broadcasts of both WSJT-X and JTAlert. Recent versions of HRD by default is now listening for these broadcasts.

Under WSJT-X, Settings, Reporting tab...

Under JTAlert, Settings, Logging -> Last QSO section...