locked JTAlert Settings window will not appear

Mark

I installed JTAlert 2.13.8.  WSJT-X and JTAlert seem to work properly, but can’t get the JTAlert Settings window to display.  I had the same problem with earlier JTAlert versions in this Windows 10 machine.

When I launch settings, the taskbar shows the Red “X” with a blue star a little to the left and below the icon’s center.  When I run the cursor over that icon, I see a small image of the settings window.  I also see the window when I alt-tab to that image.

But I can’t get the settings window to appear on the monitor to enable me to change the settings.

What do you suggest is the problem and the fix?

Tnx & 73,

Mark, K6FG