locked Re: Help

I got a notice a few days ago that the time sync was hot heeded with this version of Windows.

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Alexander via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 7:25 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Help

Mini  pole is 10 (0x0ah)

Max is 15 (0x0fh)

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of g4wjs
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 7:17 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io

Hi Dave,

what instructions are you referring to?

What are the values of the following two Windows Registry keys?

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\W32Time\Config\MinPollInterval
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\W32Time\Config\MaxPollInterval

On 20/06/2019 12:12, Dave Alexander wrote:

I run a pre release version. The instructions for JTAlert and WSJT-X tell you if you have the version I have there is no need to run another time sync program.

I am running windows 10 home insider preview evaluation copy build 18917.rs_prerelease,19607-1942