locked Re: New JTAlert 2.13.8 available

David Gould

I have installed this new version, but now there seems to be a problem with the Decodes history window not doing any filtering.  All lines from WSJT-X band activity window are appearing in the decodes history window.

I have re-instated the log adif file, closed and restarted JTAlert, and done a scan and rebuild, but the same problem exists.

Is there something else I have missed, or is there a bug?

Can I revert to the previous version? If so how?

JTAlert V 2.13.8   Decodes history V3 0.1.9

73,

Dave G3UEG

The Latest JTAlert version 2.13.8 is now available @ https://HamApps.com

The Release Notes...

  Changes:
    - Contest exchanges forced to upper-case when sent to N3FJP loggers.

  Fixes:
    - Non-responsive Minimize and Close buttons (traditional JTAlert) after
       Win10 v1903 update. Note, these buttons still don't display the normal
       color changes when the mouse pointer is hovered over the buttons, but
       are now responding to mouse-clicks.
    - Alerted DX Callsign coloring in WSJT-X applied to the wrong decode when
       another station is calling that DX Callsign in the same period as the DX
       is transmititng and their decode appears after the original DX decode.
    - B4 colors not being applied. (2.3.6 defect)