locked Re: Help

Got it fixed. By the way I have the version of Win 10 that does not require that. It has the better clock in it.

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 10:14 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Help

On 20/06/2019 2:08 am, Dave Alexander wrote:

I am running windows 10 with a SignaLink usb. All is fine with FLDig  but I am not receiving anything with WSJT-X.
I do have activity on the wsjt-x waterfall.  I need some suggestions.
Thanks for the help.

73'2
Dave
KA3PMW

If your seeing activity on the Waterfall, but not getting any Decodes, the most likely cause in your PC clock not is not accurate.
What time sync software are you using and how often is it syncing your clock>