locked Re: #HRD #HRD

g4wjs

Hi Frank,

the first thing to note is that it is a suite of programs, not just one. There is plenty of first class help available on the support forum, all questions relevant there and willingly answered - https://groups.io/g/DXLab

On 20/06/2019 01:31, Frank Kirschner wrote:
Thanks for the link. However, I read the instructions, but couldn't follow them because the program never ran. I can't set up the configuration of a program that doesn't run.

73,
Frank
KF6E

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 5:14 PM g4wjs <bill.8@...> wrote:
On 19/06/2019 20:39, Frank Kirschner wrote:
> I tried unsuccessfully a couple of times to get DXLabs working. I
> downloaded and installed it, but when I tried to run it, nothing
> happened. I double-clicked the icon, the computer hesitated for a
> moment, and then returned to the original state. I was never able to
> figure out what was wrong.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> 73,
> Frank