locked Re: #HRD #HRD

chris g7ogx

Yes it is "🤔" but needs donations, as the site reminds you!

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> on behalf of Michel <micheluze@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 10:02:02 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] #HRD

Hi all,

Stop paying for software that is more concerned with cash flow than updates for subscribers.
There are free programs that do the same, if not better, for my part I use Log4OM which is no problem, there is everything yours does, the only difference is that it is free, updates are done when needed.

73 michel