locked Add log?

Neil <n4fn.neil@...>

OK, background: radio is an FTdx5000 running Windows 10 (1803), WSJTX 2.0.1 and JTAlertX 2.13.7...Ham Radio Deluxe 6.5.0.204. That being said for the last few days when I complete a contact and click on the window to add the contact to my HRD logbook it does not show. However, if I click on "Refresh" in the log the contact is there. Until a day or two ago logging by adding the contact worked fine, now it seems that in order to make sure that the contact is logged I must "Refresh". Any suggestions? No changes to my PC have been made (to my knowledge)
Thanks
Neil   N4FN