locked Re: [Ham-Apps] JT-Alert 1.5.2

BuDJie

Hi Laurie...quick report
1.5.2 sitting solid and working well...no crashes as yet..touch wood

will be out all day tomorrow...see how we go Monday

73 David

On 29/10/11 15:43, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:

David,
I was half way through preparing an email for you advising that MDAC & Jet would need re-installation.

Now, I don't understand why you are not getting the crash as I didn't get the new exe too you. I'll standby and perhaps do something else for a while, Hi.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 29-October-2011 16:38, David wrote:

Sri Laurie...all ok now.. forgot to add Jet and the other program
may not need .exe file...will let you know

David