locked Re: WSJT-X stops working after starting

Robert, SP8SN

I'm sorry, I have not read the information in the window with understanding. All clear. You have to install 2.0.1 for now. Thanks greetings.

W dniu 2019-06-09 o 00:36, Robert Froelich pisze:

I just had the same problem. Was using rc7. Installed V2.0.1 and everything is working fine now.

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert, SP8SN
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 5:32 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] WSJT-X stops working after starting

I have a strange problem. Until now everything was ok. After starting WSJTX and clicking OK in the window with the information "This is pre-relase version ..." the application closes. This happens both when I run wsjtx itself, and when I run through JTAlert. Where is the problem ?. Look at the movie from the desktop.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/02r6q5h32kzvf9p/Untitled%202.avi?dl=0

Robert SP8SN

Wolny od wirusów. www.avast.com