locked Re: Wanted Grids

Dave NT9E

I just enabled that alert today. I changed the color of the alert to orange with Black text. And turned on the audible alert as well. All I hear is the audible alert and I can not tell who is setting off the alert unless I go into setting and check my grid list. It would be nice to actually see the alert. and yes I restarted the PC after enabling the alert.

Dave Whaley NT9E

On 7/06/2019 2:05 am, Dave NT9E wrote:
Wanted Grids are not showing up in an alerts box. Only the audible alarm is working.

Dave NT9E
Is this recent unexpected behaviour or did it start after a JTAlert upgrade?

As a first diagnostic step, especially if your running Win10, is to perform a Windows/PC restart.

When you say "Wanted Grids are not showing up in an alerts box", are you referring to the display of the Callsign (that is it is not displayed) or only the Grid Alert coloring of the Callsign (that is the Callsign is shown without the Grid colors)?