From: "Laurie, VK3AMA"
To: Ham-Apps@...
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Ham-Apps] Re: Can't auto start JT65 AND JT-Macros

Jeff,

I can't reproduce that behaviour here. Tested under Win7 and XP. There have been no changes to the auto-start code for several versions now.

Please setup the auto-start applications again. Then restart JT-Alert. Once JT-Alert is running use the "Settings -> Contact Support" menu to send me your Configuration and Session files for analysis.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 22/02/2013 11:30 AM, jeff29754 wrote:
Laurie, 2.1.1 may have fixed the email, but NOW i can't auto start jt65 AND macro's now. Tried clearing those settings and applying them, then set them both up again with another "apply", even rebooted the PC to see if that would work.

No can do, auto start simply does'nt work anymore.

Jeff
M1BCM