locked Re: JT Alert and Band Activity Shows a "Not Responding" Error

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 4/06/2019 12:20 am, ki0kk wrote:
This problem just started a few days ago. Was working initially.

I created a new Database with a new DSN and imported my old log info. That seemed to restore JT-Alert. Seems like the original log file or its DSN was damaged somehow?

 I also excluded the JT-Alert Directory from the Norton scans.

TNX, This new Del and the new version of W10 has been a problem. It's that or I have not got Norton to behave correctly yet.

Greg KI0KK
Greg,

Thanks for the update. Good to hear the fix was relatively painless.

Good luck with Norton, you will need it, especially if you ever try to uninstall it from your PC.