locked Re: Needed Grids not accurate in Decode History #FT8

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 3/06/2019 12:38 pm, GLENN PACKARD wrote:
I recently noticed that several already worked grids are appearing as "Needed Grids" on the Decode History screen.  I checked the "Wanted Grids" screen and all looked correct.  Has anyone run across this issue?

Tnx,

Glenn
K4ZOT

Previously worked Grids will continue to be flagged as Needed until they are removed from the Wanted Grids List. The Grids list cannot be manually maintained, it is handled by the Scan Log process. Are you periodically running the Scan (typically only needed after your logger has been updated with your new QSL confirmations)? Make sure the Grid Scan confirmation types are set per your QSL requirements.