locked Re: Major Problems

WB8ASI Herb

I'm still a Windows 7 user, and by the large amount of Windows 10 problems, I'm not ready to upgrade.  All is well on Windows 7 with WSJT-X and JTAlert and Log4OM and CC User.

On May 31, 2019 at 10:24 PM Dave Alexander <dave.alexander1947@...> wrote:

I had this working fine then I suddenly had a problem, don't remember what it was right now. I rebooted, no help. I did a cold start, no help, I reinstalled, no help. I uninstalled again and deleted the files in users/davea/AppData,, did a cold start and reinstalled, No help. I am running Windows 10 - WSJTX 2.0.1 - JTAlert 2.13.7
  The problems are No output, and no Standard Messages. It won't generate them.
Can someone help me? I do have Team Viewer and am willing to allow access.