locked Re: Expected response

Robert Lorenzini

Last week I saw a station calling a DX station on his freq and
his segment. That went on for almost an hour until someone
called him a lid. He could have never heard the DX during that
time. Split should be used almost always.

Bob - wd6dod

On 5/21/2019 1:59 PM, Gary Kohtala via Groups.Io wrote:
Ed,

I concur with your statement. I too always have Hold Transmit Frequency checked. It is the only way I operate. I hate when stations insist on calling on my frequency, especially when there's more than one. It's an unnecessary mess.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Radcliff, KY (EM77at)

Sent from BlueMail
On May 21, 2019, at 16:51, "K2EK Bill via Groups.Io" <aol.com@groups.io target=_blank>k2ek=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ed
I do not have this problem since I always have "hold frequency" checked.