locked Re: JTDX Doubleclick

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/05/2019 6:14 am, Dani YO5LD wrote:
Does the click/doubleclick on any alert still work with JTDX? It worked about two weeks ago, but when I reinstalled everything it does only work on CQ callsigns.

Thanks,
Dani
YO5LD
Dani,

I just now tested against JTDX 2.0.1 rc135. JTDX is not responding to the Callsign single-click from the main JTAlert window or the Decodes History window.

The UDP instruction sent to JTDX is the same as that sent to WSJT-X. WSJT-X is working correctly. I examined the JTDX source code, the UDP api has not changed from that used with WSJT-X for this "Reply" instruction. So it appears that this command is broken within JTDX.

Sorry there is nothing JTAlert can do as it is correctly sending the UDP instruction as documented within the JTDX source code. You will need to report this defect to the JTDX team.