locked Wanted county is not the color I set

Dave NT9E

Normally, wanted countries show in JTAlert as a yellow box with Red font color. It's been telling me wanted Country for a green CQ box instead of yellow. It is wanted but it's the wrong color.

Dave Whaley NT9E

On 19/05/2019 9:26 am, Steve R via Groups.Io wrote:
Yesterday, after I uploaded version 2.13.5, I have been unable to auto upload to my QRZ log. No problem logging to my HRD Logbook. Yes I did verify that the API Key is correct. I tried to log a contact to QRZ from HRD and also got an upload error. I believe this is a mere coincidence and the issue is with QRZ. I opened a help desk ticket with them. My last logbook upload was on 5/15 and everything was working OK.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? JT Alerts related?

Steve
VA3FLF
Is your QRZ XML subscription still valid? If not, then QRZ will reject any attempts to log a QSO despite having a valid api code for your QRZ logbook.

If you believe your XML subscription is ok, use the "? -> Contact Support" menu, on the JTAlert title-bar, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.