locked Re: Weird Behavior with WSJT and Yaesu FTdx3000

WB8ASI Herb

Bill K2WH,   I had a similar problem with my FTdx5000.  I needed to push the "V/M" button after every exchange to get it to keep transmitting.  Somehow I accidentally had the VOX on one day, and the problem was resolved.  So now that's part of my standard operating procedure when on 60m FT8.   So try enabling VOX on your rig and see it that works for you.  73, Herb WB8ASI

On May 14, 2019 at 8:25 PM Bill <k2wh@...> wrote:

My WSJT works fine with all bands except 60 meters.

It seems that upon calling CQ on 60 meters, it transmits the CQ call on 5.3585 but then when switching back to receive, the rig goes to VFO "A" reading the same frequency on VFO "A" but will not transmit ????

The fact that it works OK on all other bands, I think I have something set incorrectly either in WSJT or the Yaesu rig, I don't know at this point.

Any ideas ?

Bill
K2WH