locked Re: Confirmed QSOs not reflected in Wanted Alert in JTAlert Still need help!

WB8ASI Herb

Works great for me.  Check whether you are looking at "Any Band" or "By Individual Band" and/or "Any Mode" or "By Individual Mode".   Under "Logging", make sure you have checked the LOTW box or whatever you consider as being confirmed for you.   Then go to "Scan Log and Rebuild", and make sure you have checked the box "Enable this Scan" for those Alerts you want.  Then click "Scan All (enabled)" and let it run til you get the yellow highlighted "OK to updaye your configuration?"....and then click on "OK-Apply".   You should now be good.  Give me an private email if you're still stuck. 73, Herb