locked Re: [Ham-Apps] JT-Alert 1.5.2

BuDJie

Laurie ...FYI..did a drastic thing....in Wine tricks del the .wine dir
replaced JT65-HF and JT-Macros and reinstalled Alert 1.5.2
have it running ok but a couple of errors

Line 7160 JT-Alert.exe
error. Object Referenced outside a "With" statement

also get a error box with reference to  _logpath_DXlab

will wait for the replacement .exe

tnx

David

On 29/10/11 15:17, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:

OK David,

I now have it running under Ubuntu 11.04. I don't want to create a new version so soon after this release, so I will email you a link to a replacement JT-Alert executable. QRX

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 29-October-2011 16:10, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:

OK David,

There wasn't that much code added to 1.5.2, mainly Bugfixes to existing code. Most of the new code doesn't get run at startup, so that may help isolate the cause. In the interim, I suggest going back to 1.5.1

The one positive from this, is that I can reproduce the failure, making it easier to debug, plus it helps that I do have some free time at the moment because I am Antenna restricted with the SteppIR on the ground. :-(

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 29-October-2011 15:58, David wrote:
Hi Laurie...tnx for info...using Ubuntu 11.10 with Classic desktop
1.5.1 was working very well

David
_._,___