locked Re: JTAlert 2nd or 3rd instance does not start if WSJT-X and JTDX are running in parallel

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 2/05/2019 8:55 pm, Uwe wrote:
I am currently doing some tests where I am running WSJT-X and JTDX in parallel. Works well, however I have troubles starting JTAlert for all of them in parallel. Once WSJT-X is running, JTDX is not recognized as running. When JTDX is running alone JTAlert is working together with it in a normal way. Of course I am starting JTAlert for WSJT-X via "WSJT-X - JTAlertX" and JTAlert for JTDX via "JTDX - JTAlert" link, and under settings I ensured that both are using separate UDP server port numbers (see screenshot).
What am I doing wrong?
73 de Uwe, DG2YCB

Running multiple instances of JTAlert against both WSJT-X and JTDX simultaneously is not supported

From the 2.10.0 (21-JUL-2017) release notes
    - The multi-instance support has also been changed. Running multiple copies
       of JTAlert against both WSJT-X and JTDX simultaneously is not supported.
       You can run multiple instances of JTAlert against either WSJT-X OR JTDX
       only. Both types of applications can be running simultaneously on the PC,
       but only one JTAlert operating mode (against WSJT-X or JTDX) is allowed.